Office of the President
The Office of the President includes the Office of the Board of Trustees, Government and Community Relations, and the President's Residence.
The Office of the President engages with all university and community constituents to further PG电子游戏’s academic mission and its aspiration for preeminence as a comprehensive, global research university.
Jessica L. Barnes, House Manager, President's Residence
- Provides a gathering place for small, intimate university events for students, faculty, alumni and community leaders.
- Provides living quarters for the University president.
- Highlights the role the house has played in the history of Washington D.C.
Renee McPhatter, Assistant Vice President for Government and Community Relations
- Oversees the strategic direction of the federal, state and local governmental activities of the university, as well as its community and business relations.
- Responsible for the university's government and community relations engagement with:
- Federal agencies and officials.
- District of Columbia agencies and officials.
- Virginia agencies and officials.
- Foggy Bottom and Mount Vernon neighbors and organizations
Jonathan E. Post, Vice President for Board Relations and Secretary of the University
- Provides executive-level support to the Board of Trustees and individual trustees.
- Serves as the liaison among the board, senior staff and other constituencies of the university.
- Staffs meetings for the PG电子游戏 and Medical Faculty Associates boards.
- Maintains the historical records of the board.
Betty Freyre, Director of Administration
- Oversees staff in the Office of the President.
- Provides calendar supervision and related management for President Ellen M. Granberg.
Paul Hegarty, Associate Vice President
Creates, executes and supports traditional University Events such as Convocation and Commencement
Supports and staffs Executive Events hosted by the President, Provost and members of the Leadership Team
Provides logistic and production support for events hosted on campus in PG电子游戏 Specialty Event Spaces
Provides event guidance and support to the schools and units
Contact the Office of the President
[email protected] • 202-994-6500